Konversation | Englisch

How many tenses are there in the English language? The experts disagree. I like talking about 16 tenses. I have actually written them on one page. You can download them for free. It is a pdf "tenses in english" which can be found on my homepage: http://www.englischunterricht.de

Englischunterricht für Anfänger

The learning never stops

Slideshow

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2010

englischunterricht

If you want to improve your English, there are many things that you can do. You can listen to the radio. There are many stations that offer talk shows.

You can also learn by taking lessons online. The best way to do this is by meeting with your teacher via Skype to begin with. If you do not like or use Skype, do not worry, There are other ways. I use Yahoo and MSN because I want to offer as much as possible.

As I learn more about this, I understand that I must offer more content on the net. I have not been doing this very well because I sell content. But there is so much out there, I fighting a losing battle and it has been said, "If you can't beat them, join them". So now I am playing a diffrent game. I plan to add more content to my existing pages while creating new ones. On a positive note, my photos are nice even if I do say so myself. They are pleasing to the eyes. I like to model but do not do it often. I am waiting for my big chance, There is so much that I have to offer. But I will be ready when my 15 minutes of fame comes. I do not know why this is taking so long. Too be continued...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen