Konversation | Englisch

How many tenses are there in the English language? The experts disagree. I like talking about 16 tenses. I have actually written them on one page. You can download them for free. It is a pdf "tenses in english" which can be found on my homepage: http://www.englischunterricht.de

Englischunterricht für Anfänger

The learning never stops

Slideshow

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2009

englischunterricht4u2


Dear reader,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this blog. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bill Bradley and I teach English as a foreign language in Germany. I do this by using Skype, Yahoo, the telephone, e-mail and face to face. If you are really at a high level we can do this via telepathy.

It is very easy to do the English sessions live, over the Internet or via telepathy. You just have to follow three easy steps:

1. Put €350 into my bank account.
2. Think "I need to learn English with Bill Bradley" and make it happen.
3. Read this blog and go to http://www.englischunterricht.de/ every day.

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Cordially yours truly,
Bill Bradley
ESL Trainer4u2

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen